Regional Development Agencies and the 'New Regionalism' in England
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 34 (2000)
Issue (Month): 9 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.tandfonline.com/pricing/journal/CRES20|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A Harding & S Wilks-Heeg & M Hutchins, 1999. "Regional Development Agencies and English regionalisation: the question of accountability," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(6), pages 669-683, December.
- P E Lloyd, 1999. "The Regional Development Agencies and social inclusion: widening the agenda," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(6), pages 701-713, December.
- Peter W. Roberts Shaw & M. Greg Lloyd, 2000. "Regional Development Agencies in England: New Strategic Regional Planning Issues?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 75-79.
- D. Gibbs, 1998. "Regional development agencies and sustainable development," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 365-368.
- Maskell, Peter & Malmberg, Anders, 1999. "Localised Learning and Industrial Competitiveness," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 167-85, March.
- P E Lloyd, 1999. "The Regional Development Agencies and Social Inclusion: Widening the Agenda," Environment and Planning C, SAGE Publishing, vol. 17(6), pages 701-713, December.
- A Harding & S Wilks-Heeg & M Hutchins, 1999. "Regional Development Agencies and English Regionalisation: The Question of Accountability," Environment and Planning C, SAGE Publishing, vol. 17(6), pages 669-683, December.
- John Lovering, 1999. "Theory Led by Policy: The Inadequacies of the 'New Regionalism' (Illustrated from the Case of Wales)," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(2), pages 379-395, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:34:y:2000:i:9:p:857-864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.