Regional Development Agencies and the 'New Regionalism' in England
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A Harding & S Wilks-Heeg & M Hutchins, 1999. "Regional Development Agencies and English regionalisation: the question of accountability," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(6), pages 669-683, December.
- A Harding & S Wilks-Heeg & M Hutchins, 1999. "Regional Development Agencies and English Regionalisation: The Question of Accountability," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 17(6), pages 669-683, December.
- D. Gibbs, 1998. "Regional development agencies and sustainable development," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 365-368.
- Maskell, Peter & Malmberg, Anders, 1999. "Localised Learning and Industrial Competitiveness," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 167-185, March.
- John Lovering, 1999. "Theory Led by Policy: The Inadequacies of the 'New Regionalism' (Illustrated from the Case of Wales)," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(2), pages 379-395, June.
- P E Lloyd, 1999. "The Regional Development Agencies and Social Inclusion: Widening the Agenda," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 17(6), pages 701-713, December.
- Peter W. Roberts Shaw & M. Greg Lloyd, 2000. "Regional Development Agencies in England: New Strategic Regional Planning Issues?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 75-79.
- P E Lloyd, 1999. "The Regional Development Agencies and social inclusion: widening the agenda," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(6), pages 701-713, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Fuller & R. J. Bennett & M. Ramsden, 2002. "The Economic Development Role of English RDAs: The Need for Greater Discretionary Power," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 421-428.
- Marielle Berriet-Solliec & Aurélie Trouvé, 2012. "Développement des territoires de projet : quels enjeux pour les politiques rurales ? / Territorial development projects: what issues for rural policies ?," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2012/3, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:34:y:2000:i:9:p:857-864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .