Acquisition versus Greenfield Investment: The Location and Growth of Japanese Manufacturers in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto, Basile, 2004.
"Acquisition versus greenfield investment: the location of foreign manufacturers in Italy,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 3-25, January.
- Roberto Basile, 2002. "Acquisition versus greenfield investment: the location of foreign manufacturers in Italy," ISAE Working Papers 27, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Roberto Basile & Davide Castellani & Antonello Zanfei, 2009. "National boundaries and the location of multinational firms in Europe," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(4), pages 733-748, November.
- Nguyen, Anh, 1997. "Japanese manufacturing investment in the UK 1972-1996: an econometric analysis," MPRA Paper 1920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bergman, Mats A. & Johansson, Per & Bergman, M.A., 2002. "Large investments in the pulp and paper industry: a count data regression analysis," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 29-52.
- Belderbos, Rene & Carree, Martin, 2002.
"The Location of Japanese Investments in China: Agglomeration Effects, Keiretsu, and Firm Heterogeneity,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 194-211, June.
- Belderbos,R. & Carree,M., 2000. "The Location of Japanese Investments in China: Agglomeration Effects, Keiretsu, and Firm Heterogeneity," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Netherlands Institute of Business Organization and Strategy Research (NIBOR).
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael & Lukas, Elmar, 2006.
"The choice between greenfield investment and cross-border acquisition: A real option approach,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 447-465, July.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael & Lukas, Elmar, 2005. "The Choice between Greenfield Investment and Cross-border Acquisition: A Real Option Approach," MPRA Paper 18819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fung , K.C. & Korhonen, Iikka & Li, Ke & Ng, Francis, 2008.
"China and central and eastern European countries : regional networks, global supply chain, or international competitors?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4689, The World Bank.
- Fung, K.C. & Korhonen, Iikka & Li, Ke & Ng, Francis, 2008. "China and Central and Eastern European countries : regional networks, global supply chain or international competitors?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Slangen, Arjen & Hennart, Jean-François, 2007.
"Greenfield or acquisition entry: A review of the empirical foreign establishment mode literature,"
Journal of International Management,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 403-429, December.
- Slangen, A.H.L. & Hennart, J-F., 2007. "Greenfield or Acquisition Entry: A Review of the Empirical Foreign Establishment Mode Literature," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-059-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Romana Korez-Vide & Patrick Voller & Vito Bobek, 2014. "German and Austrian Foreign Direct Investment in Brazilian Regions: Which Are the Location Choice Factors?," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(4), pages 68-81, November.
- Ayça Tekin-Koru, 2006. "Corruption and the ownership composition of the multinational firm at the time of entry: Evidence from Turkey," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 30(2), pages 251-269, June.
- Tomohiko Inui & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Sandra Poncet, 2008.
"The Location of Japanese MNC Affiliates: Agglomeration, Spillovers and Firm Heterogeneity,"
2008-24, CEPII research center.
- Inui, Tomohiko & Matsuura, Toshiyuki & Pocet, Sandra, 2008. "The Location of Japanese MNCs Affiliates: Agglomeration Spillovers and Firm Heterogeneity," Discussion Paper Series a506, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nguyen, Ngoc Anh & Nguyen, Thang, 2007. "Foreign direct investment in Vietnam: An overview and analysis the determinants of spatial distribution across provinces," MPRA Paper 1921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Desislava Dikova & Keith Brouthers, 2016. "International Establishment Mode Choice: Past, Present and Future," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 489-530, August.
- Williams, David, 2003. "Explaining employment changes in foreign manufacturing investment in the UK," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 479-497, August.
More about this item
KeywordsJapanese; Direct Investment; Acquisition; Greenfield; United States; Location; Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:31:y:1997:i:4:p:403-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .