Modelling spikes and pricing swing options in electricity markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan L. Lewis, 2001. "A Simple Option Formula for General Jump-Diffusion and other Exponential Levy Processes," Related articles explevy, Finance Press.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus Eriksson & Jukka Lempa & Trygve Nilssen, 2014.
"Swing options in commodity markets: a multidimensional Lévy diffusion model,"
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 79(1), pages 31-67, February.
- Marcus Eriksson & Jukka Lempa & Trygve Kastberg Nilssen, 2013. "Swing options in commodity markets: A multidimensional L\'evy diffusion model," Papers 1302.6399, arXiv.org.
- Cartea, Álvaro & González-Pedraz, Carlos, 2012.
"How much should we pay for interconnecting electricity markets? A real options approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 14-30.
- González-Pedraz, Carlos & Cartea, Álvaro, 2010. "How much should we pay for interconnecting electricity markets? A real options approach," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb103206, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Noufel Frikha & Vincent Lemaire, 2012. "Joint Modelling of Gas and Electricity spot prices," Post-Print hal-00421289, HAL.
- Bannör, Karl & Kiesel, Rüdiger & Nazarova, Anna & Scherer, Matthias, 2016. "Parametric model risk and power plant valuation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 423-434.
- repec:spr:compst:v:79:y:2014:i:1:p:31-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tiziano De Angelis & Yerkin Kitapbayev, 2014. "On the optimal exercise boundaries of swing put options," Papers 1407.6860, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- Miha Troha & Raphael Hauser, 2014. "Calculation of a power price equilibrium," Papers 1409.6645, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:496-507 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leif Andersen, 2010. "Markov models for commodity futures: theory and practice," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(8), pages 831-854.
- Janczura, Joanna & Trück, Stefan & Weron, Rafał & Wolff, Rodney C., 2013.
"Identifying spikes and seasonal components in electricity spot price data: A guide to robust modeling,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 96-110.
- Janczura, Joanna & Trueck, Stefan & Weron, Rafal & Wolff, Rodney, 2012. "Identifying spikes and seasonal components in electricity spot price data: A guide to robust modeling," MPRA Paper 39277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coulon, Michael & Powell, Warren B. & Sircar, Ronnie, 2013. "A model for hedging load and price risk in the Texas electricity market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 976-988.
- de Oliveira, Denis Luis & Brandao, Luiz E. & Igrejas, Rafael & Gomes, Leonardo Lima, 2014. "Switching outputs in a bioenergy cogeneration project: A real options approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 74-82.
- Patrick Henaff & Ismail Laachir & Francesco Russo, 2013. "Gas storage valuation and hedging. A quantification of the model risk," Papers 1312.3789, arXiv.org.
- Farkas, Walter & Gourier, Elise & Huitema, Robert & Necula, Ciprian, 2017.
"A two-factor cointegrated commodity price model with an application to spread option pricing,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 249-268.
- Ciprian Necula & Elise Gourier & Robert Huitema & Walter Farkas, 2015. "A Two-Factor Cointegrated Commodity Price Model with an Application to Spread Option Pricing," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 15-54, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jun 2016.
- Caldana, Ruggero & Fusai, Gianluca, 2013. "A general closed-form spread option pricing formula," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4893-4906.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy derivatives; Financial mathematics; Stochastic jumps; Numerical methods for option pricing; Continuous time models; Derivative pricing models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:9:y:2009:i:8:p:937-949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.