Relative volume as a doubly stochastic binomial point process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- James McCulloch, 2005. "Relative Volume as a Doubly Stochastic Binomial Point Process," Research Paper Series 146, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tina Hviid Rydberg & Neil Shephard, 2000.
"BIN Models for Trade-by-Trade Data. Modelling the Number of Trades in a Fixed Interval of Time,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0740, Econometric Society.
Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
- Olivier Gu'eant & Guillaume Royer, 2013. "VWAP execution and guaranteed VWAP," Papers 1306.2832, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Bialkowski, Jedrzej & Darolles, Serge & Le Fol, Gaëlle, 2008.
"Improving VWAP strategies: A dynamic volume approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1709-1722, September.
- Jedrzej Białkowski & Serge Darolles & Gaëlle Le Fol, 2006. "Improving VWAP strategies: A dynamical volume approach," Documents de recherche 06-08, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Jedrzej Bialkowski & Serge Darolles & Gaëlle Le Fol, 2008. "Improving VWAP strategies: A dynamic volume approach," Post-Print halshs-00676946, HAL.
- McCulloch, James, 2012. "Fractal market time," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 686-701.
- James McCulloch, 2012. "Fractal Market Time," Research Paper Series 311, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jedrzej Bialkowski & Serge Darolles & Gaëlle Le Fol, 2005. "Decomposing Volume for VWAP Strategies," Working Papers 2005-16, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- James McCulloch & Vladimir Kazakov, 2007. "Optimal VWAP Trading Strategy and Relative Volume," Research Paper Series 201, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Dieter Hendricks & Diane Wilcox, 2014. "A reinforcement learning extension to the Almgren-Chriss model for optimal trade execution," Papers 1403.2229, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsDoubly stochastic binomial point process; Relative volume; Cox process; Initial enlargement of filtration; NYSE; New York Stock Exchange; VWAP;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:7:y:2007:i:1:p:55-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .