Optimal VWAP Trading Strategy and Relative Volume
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gourieroux, Christian & Jasiak, Joanna & Le Fol, Gaelle, 1999. "Intra-day market activity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 193-226, August.
- James McCulloch, 2007.
"Relative volume as a doubly stochastic binomial point process,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 55-62.
- James McCulloch, 2005. "Relative Volume as a Doubly Stochastic Binomial Point Process," Research Paper Series 146, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Konishi, Hizuru, 2002. "Optimal slice of a VWAP trade," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 197-221, April.
- Anat R. Admati, Paul Pfleiderer, 1988. "A Theory of Intraday Patterns: Volume and Price Variability," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 3-40.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Gu'eant & Guillaume Royer, 2013. "VWAP execution and guaranteed VWAP," Papers 1306.2832, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Francesco Calvori & Fabrizio Cipollini & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2014. "Go with the Flow: A GAS model for Predicting Intra-daily Volume Shares," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2014_01, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti", revised Feb 2014.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.