Geometric Asian options: valuation and calibration with stochastic volatility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Min Dai, 2003. "One-state variable binomial models for European-/American-style geometric Asian options," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 288-295.
- Turnbull, Stuart M. & Wakeman, Lee Macdonald, 1991. "A Quick Algorithm for Pricing European Average Options," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 377-389, September.
- Vorst, Ton, 1992. "Prices and hedge ratios of average exchange rate options," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 179-193.
- Boyle, Phelim P., 1977. "Options: A Monte Carlo approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 323-338, May.
- John E. Angus, 1999. "A note on pricing Asian derivatives with continuous geometric averaging," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(7), pages 845-858, October.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
- Jean-Pierre Fouque & Chuan-Hsiang Han, 2003. "Pricing Asian options with stochastic volatility," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(5), pages 353-362.
- Klaus Sandmann & J. Aase Nielsen, 2002. "Pricing of Asian exchange rate options under stochastic interest rates as a sum of options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 355-370.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:20:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219091517500059 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:490:y:2018:i:c:p:402-418 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:507:y:2018:i:c:p:175-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bara Kim & In-Suk Wee, 2014. "Pricing of geometric Asian options under Heston's stochastic volatility model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(10), pages 1795-1809, October.
- Akira Yamazaki, 2014. "Pricing average options under time-changed Lévy processes," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 79-111, April.
- Kijima, Masaaki & Wong, Tony, 2007. "Pricing of Ratchet equity-indexed annuities under stochastic interest rates," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 317-338, November.
- Kenichiro Shiraya & Akihiko Takahashi, 2010. "Pricing Average Options on Commodities," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-747, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Hoi Ying Wong & Chun Man Chan, 2008. "Turbo warrants under stochastic volatility," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(7), pages 739-751.
- Wong, Hoi Ying & Chan, Chun Man, 2007. "Lookback options and dynamic fund protection under multiscale stochastic volatility," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 357-385, May.
- Kenichiro Shiraya & Akihiko Takahashi, 2009. "Pricing Average Options on Commodities," CARF F-Series CARF-F-177, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Feb 2012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:4:y:2004:i:3:p:301-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.