The holiday and Yom Kippur War sentiment effects: the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finmar:v:35:y:2017:i:c:p:84-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- CURATOLA, Giuliano & DONADELLI, Michael & KIZYS, Renatas & RIEDEL, Max, 2016. "Investor Sentiment and Sectoral Stock Returns: Evidence from World Cup Games," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 267-274.
- Yang, Ann Shawing, 2016. "Calendar trading of Taiwan stock market: A study of holidays on trading detachment and interruptions," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 140-154.
- Kelley Bergsma & Danling Jiang, 2016. "Cultural New Year Holidays and Stock Returns around the World," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 45(1), pages 3-35, March.
- Paulo M. Gama & Elisabete F. S. Vieira, 2013. "Another look at the holiday effect," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(20), pages 1623-1633, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:12:y:2012:i:8:p:1283-1298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.