Transaction costs, product specialisation and farm structure in Central and Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lancaric, Drahoslav & TÃ³th, MariÃ¡n & Savov, Radovan, 2013. "Which legal form of agricultural firm based on return on equity should be preferred? A panel data analysis of Slovak agricultural firms," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 115(3), December.
- Toth, Marian & Lancaric, Drahoslav & Savov, Radovan, 2014. "Which legal form is a key to success in Slovak agriculture?," 142nd Seminar, May 29-30, 2014, Budapest, Hungary 169091, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2011.
"Comparative Advantages, Transaction Costs and Factor Content in Agricultural Trade: Empirical Evidence from the CEE - Vantaggi comparati, costi di transazione e contenuto dei fattori nel commercio agr,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics,
Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 64(1), pages 67-101.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2008. "Comparative Advantages, Transaction Costs and Factor Content in Agricultural Trade: Empirical Evidence from the CEE," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44135, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jan Pokrivcak, 2008. "Comparative Advantages, Transaction Costs and Factor Content of Agricultural Trade: Empirical Evidence from the CEE," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Radovan Savov & Juraj Cheben & Drahoslav Lancaric & Roman Serencéš, 2017. "MBNQA Approach in Quality Management Supporting Sustainable Business Performance in Agribusiness," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(44), pages 1-11, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:21:y:2009:i:2:p:191-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.