The Albanian Economy in Transition: The Role of Remittances and Pyramid Investment Schemes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Iraj Hashi & Lindita Xhillari, 1999. "Privatisation and Transition in Albania," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 99-125.
- Ahmet Mancellari & Harry Papapanagos & Peter Sanfey, 1996. "Job creation and temporary emigration: the Albanian experience," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(2), pages 471-490, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mico Apostolov & Dusko Josevski, 2016. "Aggregate Demand–Inflation Adjustment Model Applied to Southeast European Economies," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 5(1), pages 141-157.
- Robert Shelburne & Jose Palacin, 2007. "Remittances in the CIS: Their Economic Implications and a New Estimation Procedure," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2007_5, UNECE.
- Hermine De Soto & Peter Gordon & Ilir Gedeshi & Zamira Sinoimeri, 2002. "Poverty in Albania : A Qualitative Assessment," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15234.
- Laetitia Duval & Francois-Charles Wolff, 2010.
"Remittances matter: longitudinal evidence from Albania,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 73-97.
- Laetitia Duval & François-Charles Wolff, 2009. "Remittances matter: Longitudinal evidence from Albania," Working Papers hal-00421234, HAL.
- Kuckulenz, Anja & Buch, Claudia M., 2004. "Worker Remittances and Capital Flows to Developing Countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-31, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sergei Guriev & Barry W. Ickes, 2000. "Microeconomic Aspects of Economic Growth in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union, 1950-2000," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 348, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Robert Shelburne & Jose Palacin, 2008. "Remittance Flows in the Transition Economies: Levels, Trends, and Determinants," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2008_5, UNECE.
- Lisa Arrehag & Orjan Sjoberg & Mirja Sjoblom, 2005. "Cross-border Migration and Remittances in a post-communist society: Return flows of money and goods in the Korce district, Albania," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 3(1), pages 9-40.
- Christos Nikas & Student Anastasia Blouchoutzi, 2014. "Emigrants’ Remittances and the “Dutch Disease” in Small Transition Economies: the Case Of Albania and Moldova," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 62(1), pages 45-65, March.
- James Korovilas, 2002. "The Economic Sustainability of Post-conflict Kosovo," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 109-121.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Kuckulenz, Anja & Le Manchec, Marie-Helene, 2002. "Worker Remittances and Capital Flows," Kiel Working Papers 1130, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hermine De Soto & Peter Gordon & Ilir Gedeshi & Zamira Sinoimeri, 2001. "A Qualitative Assessment of Poverty in Ten Areas of Albania," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15455, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:11:y:1999:i:3:p:399-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .