The Use of Policies for Competition in the Promotion of Structural Change in Transforming Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yarrow, George, 1991. "Vertical Supply Arrangements: Issues and Applications in the Energy Industry," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 35-53, Summer.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1969. "Information and Efficiency: Another Viewpoint," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Helm, Dieter & Yarrow, George, 1988. "The Assessment: The Regulation of Utilities," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 1-1, Summer.
- Kay, J A & Thompson, D J, 1986. "Privatisation: A Policy in Search of a Rationale," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(381), pages 18-32, March.
- Vickers, John, 1995. "Concepts of Competition," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Helm, Dieter, 1991. "The Assessment: Energy Policy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 1-16, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boris Dodonov & Christian Von Hirschhausen & Petra Opitz & Pavlo Sugolov, 2002. "Efficient Infrastructure Supply for Economic Development in Transition Countries: The Case of Ukraine," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 149-167.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:11:y:1999:i:2:p:193-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .