Excise taxation in New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ebert, Udo, 1997. "Social Welfare When Needs Differ: An Axiomatic Approach," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(254), pages 233-244, May.
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2004. "Adult Equivalence Scales, Inequality and Poverty in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 04/21, New Zealand Treasury.
- Creedy, John, 1998.
"Measuring the Welfare Effects of Price Changes: A Convenient Parametric Approach,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 137-151, June.
- Creedy, J., 1996. "Measuring the Welfare Effects of Price Changes: A Convenient Parametric Approach," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 536, The University of Melbourne.
- Felicity Barker, 2002. "Consumption Externalities and the Role of Government: The Case of Alcohol," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/25, New Zealand Treasury.
- Jenkins, Stephen P & Cowell, Frank A, 1994. "Parametric Equivalence Scales and Scale Relativities," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(425), pages 891-900, July.
- Amiel, Yoram & Creedy, John & Hurn, Stan, 1999. " Measuring Attitudes towards Inequality," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 101(1), pages 83-96, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2006. "Indirect Taxation and Progressivity: Revenue and Welfare Changes," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 62(1), pages 50-67, March.
- repec:bla:ausecr:v:50:y:2017:i:2:p:169-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Creedy, John & Mok, Penny, 2017.
"The Marginal welfare cost of personal income taxation in New Zealand,"
Working Paper Series
6557, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- John Creedy & Penny Mok, 2017. "The Marginal Welfare Cost of Personal Income Taxation in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 17/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- John Creedy, 2017. "The Optimal Threshold for GST on Imported Goods," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 50(2), pages 169-180, June.
More about this item
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:nzecpp:v:39:y:2005:i:1:p:1-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RNZP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.