Measuring the Welfare Effects of Price Changes: A Convenient Parametric Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- John Creedy, 1998. "Measuring the Welfare Effects of Price Changes: A Convenient Parametric Approach," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 137-151, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdelkrim Araar & Paolo Verme, 2019. "Prices and welfare: a comparative analysis of measures and computational methods," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 1077-1101, October.
- Nganou, Jean-Pascal, 2005. "Estimation of the parameters of a linear expenditure system (LES) demand function for a small African economy," MPRA Paper 31450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEVALUATION; PRICES; SOCIAL WELFARE;
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.