Estimation of the parameters of a linear expenditure system (LES) demand function for a small African economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Creedy, John, 1998.
"Measuring the Welfare Effects of Price Changes: A Convenient Parametric Approach,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 137-151, June.
- Creedy, J., 1996. "Measuring the Welfare Effects of Price Changes: A Convenient Parametric Approach," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 536, The University of Melbourne.
- John Freebairn & Bill Griffiths, 2006. "Introduction," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(s1), pages 1-1, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yalew, Amsalu W. & Hirte, Georg & Lotze-Campen, Hermann & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2017. "General equilibrium effects of public adaptation in agriculture in LDCs: Evidence from Ethiopia," CEPIE Working Papers 11/17, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
More about this item
KeywordsCGE; Demand System (LES); Seemingly Unrelated Regressions (SUR); Africa; Lesotho;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .