Principal Volatility Component Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert F. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1995. "Multivariate Simultaneous Generalized ARCH," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 122-150, February.
- Sébastien Laurent & Luc Bauwens & Jeroen V. K. Rombouts, 2006.
"Multivariate GARCH models: a survey,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 79-109.
- BAUWENS, Luc & LAURENT, Sébastien & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen, 2003. "Multivariate GARCH models: a survey," CORE Discussion Papers 2003031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BAUWENS, Luc & LAURENT, SÃ©bastien & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen VK, 2006. "Multivariate GARCH models: a survey," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1847, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hong, Yongmiao, 1996. "Consistent Testing for Serial Correlation of Unknown Form," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 837-864, July.
- Engle, Robert F & Susmel, Raul, 1993. "Common Volatility in International Equity Markets," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(2), pages 167-176, April.
- Tse, Y K & Tsui, Albert K C, 2002. "A Multivariate Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity Model with Time-Varying Correlations," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 351-362, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:7:y:2019:i:2:p:19-:d:229754 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marc Hallin & Luis K. Hotta & João H. G Mazzeu & Carlos Cesar Trucios-Maza & Pedro L. Valls Pereira & Mauricio Zevallos, 2019.
"Forecasting Conditional Covariance Matrices in High-Dimensional Time Series: a General Dynamic Factor Approach,"
Working Papers ECARES
2019-14, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Trucíos, Carlos & Mazzeu, João H. G. & Hallin, Marc & Hotta, Luiz K. & Pereira, Pedro L. Valls & Zevallos, Mauricio, 2019. "Forecasting conditional covariance matrices in high-dimensional time series: a general dynamic factor approach," Textos para discussão 505, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- McAleer, M.J., 2014.
"Discussion of “Principal Volatility Component Analysis” by Yu-Pin Hu and Ruey Tsay,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI 2014-06, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Michael McAleer, 2014. "Discussion of “Principal Volatility Component Analysis” by Yu-Pin Hu and Ruey Tsay," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-18, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Michael McAleer, 2014. "Discussion of “Principal Volatility Component Analysis” by Yu-Pin Hu and Ruey Tsay," Working Papers in Economics 14/09, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Michael McAleer, 2014. "Discussion of “Principal Volatility Component Analysis” by Yu-Pin Hu and Ruey Tsay," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-025/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Márcio Poletti Laurini & Roberto Baltieri Mauad & Fernando Antonio Lucena Aiube, 2016. "Multivariate Stochastic Volatility-Double Jump Model: an application for oil assets," Working Papers Series 415, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Trucíos, Carlos & Hotta, Luiz K. & Valls Pereira, Pedro L., 2019.
"On the robustness of the principal volatility components,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 201-219.
- Trucíos Maza, Carlos César & Hotta, Luiz Koodi & Pereira, Pedro L. Valls, 2018. "On the robustness of the principal volatility components," Textos para discussão 474, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- repec:wsi:ijitdm:v:16:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219622016300020 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Weiming & Gao, Jing & Li, Kunpeng & Yao, Qiwei, 2016. "Modelling multivariate volatilities via latent common factors," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68121, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Matilainen, Markus & Nordhausen, Klaus & Oja, Hannu, 2015. "New independent component analysis tools for time series," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 80-87.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlbes:v:32:y:2014:i:2:p:153-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UBES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.