National patents, innovation and international agreements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gene M. Grossman & Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2004.
"International Protection of Intellectual Property,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(5), pages 1635-1653, December.
- Grossman, G.M. & Lai, E., 2001. "International Protection of intellectual Property," Papers 215, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Gene M Grossman & Edwin L Lai, 2004. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000442, David K. Levine.
- Gene M. Grossman & Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2002. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," CESifo Working Paper Series 790, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grossman, Gene & Lai, Edwin, 2002. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," CEPR Discussion Papers 3118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene Grossman & Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2002. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," NBER Working Papers 8704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anja Breitwieser & Neil Foster-McGregor, 2012.
"Intellectual Property Rights, Innovation and Technology Transfer: A Survey,"
wiiw Working Papers
88, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Anja, Breitwieser & Neil, Foster, 2012. "Intellectual property rights, innovation and technology transfer: a survey," MPRA Paper 36094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Linda Cohen, "undated". "Patented drugs, generic alternatives, and intellectual property regimes in developing countries," American Law & Economics Association Annual Meetings 1066, American Law & Economics Association.
- Schäfer, Andreas & Schneider, Maik T., 2015.
"Endogenous Enforcement Of Intellectual Property, North–South Trade, And Growth,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(05), pages 1074-1115, July.
- Schäfer, Andreas & Schneider, Maik T., 2011. "Endogenous enforcement of intellectual property, North-South trade, and growth," Working Papers 96, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Andreas Schäfer & Maik T. Schneider, 2011. "Endogenous Enforcement of Intellectual Property, North-South Trade, and Growth," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/150, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
More about this item
KeywordsIntellectual Property Rights; Patents; Trade; World Trade Organization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:11:y:2001:i:1:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .