Public acceptance of offshore wind power across regions and through time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp220, IIIS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cohen, Jed J. & Reichl, Johannes & Schmidthaler, Michael, 2014. "Re-focussing research efforts on the public acceptance of energy infrastructure: A critical review," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 4-9.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:463-472 is not listed on IDEAS
- Osorio, A.F. & Ortega, Santiago & Arango-Aramburo, Santiago, 2016. "Assessment of the marine power potential in Colombia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 966-977.
- Petrova, Maria A., 2016. "From NIMBY to acceptance: Toward a novel framework — VESPA — For organizing and interpreting community concerns," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 1280-1294.
- Chiang, Amy C. & Keoleian, Gregory A. & Moore, Michael R. & Kelly, Jarod C., 2016. "Investment cost and view damage cost of siting an offshore wind farm: A spatial analysis of Lake Michigan," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(PA), pages 966-976.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2015. "All you want to know about the Economics of Wind Power," Working Papers 2015-07, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- T. H. Tengku Ismail & H. Juahir & A. Z. Aris & Sharifuddin M. Zain & Armi Abu Samah, 2016. "Local community acceptance of the rare earth industry: the case of the Lynas Advanced Materials Plant (LAMP) in Malaysia," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 739-762, June.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:53-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lilley, Jonathan & Firestone, Jeremy, 2013. "The effect of the 2010 Gulf oil spill on public attitudes toward offshore oil drilling and wind development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 90-98.
- Axsen, Jonn, 2014. "Citizen acceptance of new fossil fuel infrastructure: Value theory and Canada׳s Northern Gateway Pipeline," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 255-265.
- Langer, Katharina & Decker, Thomas & Roosen, Jutta & Menrad, Klaus, 2016. "A qualitative analysis to understand the acceptance of wind energy in Bavaria," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 248-259.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:201-210 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:2806-2811 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:55:y:2012:i:10:p:1369-1386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.