Principles of Economics Without the Prince of Denmark
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaplan, T.R., 2000. "Why Banks Should Keep Secrets," Discussion Papers 0014, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Todd Kaplan, 2006. "Why banks should keep secrets," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 27(2), pages 341-357, January.
- Shy Oz & Stenbacka Rune, 2008. "Rethinking the Roles of Banks: A Call for Narrow Banking," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-4, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ejw:journl:v:14:y:2017:i:2:p:196-217 is not listed on IDEAS
- William Stull, 2014. "Taking the Plunge: Teaching the Microeconomics of Entrepreneurship," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, pages 139-150.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:2:p:139-150 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:43:y:2012:i:1:p:58-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .