Price Bubbles with Discounting: A Web-Based Classroom Experiment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sophie Moinas & SÃ©bastien Pouget, 2016. "The bubble game: A classroom experiment," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 1402-1412, April.
- Bao, T. & Hommes, C.H. & Makarewicz, T.A., 2014.
"Bubble Formation and (In)efficient Markets in Learning-to-Forecast and -Optimize Experiments,"
CeNDEF Working Papers
14-01, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Te Bao & Cars Hommes & Tomasz Makarewicz, 2015. "Bubble Formation and (In)Efficient Markets in Learning-to-Forecast and -optimise Experiments," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-107/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Giusti, Giovanni & Jiang, Janet Hua & Xu, Yiping, 2012. "Eliminating Laboratory Asset Bubbles by Paying Interest on Cash," MPRA Paper 37321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dickinson, David L. & Chaudhuri, Ananish & Greenaway-McGrevy, Ryan, 2017.
"Trading While Sleepy? Circadian Mismatch and Excess Volatility in a Global Experimental Asset Market,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10984, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David L. Dickinson & Ananish Chaudhuri & Ryan Greenaway-McGrevy, 2017. "Trading while sleepy? Circadian mismatch and excess volatility in a global experimental asset market," Working Papers 17-06, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Giovanni Giusti & Janet Hua Jiang & Yiping Xu, 2014. "Interest on Cash, Fundamental Value Process and Bubble Formation on Experimental Asset Markets," Staff Working Papers 14-18, Bank of Canada.
- Thomas Stöckl & Jürgen Huber & Michael Kirchler, 2015. "Multi-period experimental asset markets with distinct fundamental value regimes," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 18(2), pages 314-334, June.
- A. Penalver & N. Hanaki & E. Akiyama & Y. Funaki & R. Ishikawa, 2017. "A Quantitative Easing Experiment," Working papers 651, Banque de France.
- Stefan Palan, 2013. "A Review of Research into Smith, Suchanek and Williams Markets," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2013-04, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Timothy C. Haab & Aaron Schiff & John C. Whitehead, 2011. "Economics Blogs and Economic Education," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:40:y:2009:i:1:p:27-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .