Integrating Sex and Drugs into the Principles Course: Market-Failures Versus Failures-of-Market Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles A. Holt & Monica Capra, 2000. "Classroom Games: A Prisoner's Dilemma," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 229-236, September.
- Reinhard Selten, 1973.
"A Simple Model of Imperfect Competition, where 4 are Few and 6 are Many,"
Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers
008, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Selten, Reinhard, 2017. "A simple model of imperfect competition, where 4 are few and 6 are many," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 8, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Nagel, Rosemarie, 1995. "Unraveling in Guessing Games: An Experimental Study," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1313-1326, December.
- Brauer, Jurgen & Delemeester, Greg, 2001. " Games Economists Play: A Survey of Non-computerized Classroom-Games for College Economics," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 221-236, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Green, Tom L., 2013. "Teaching (un)sustainability? University sustainability commitments and student experiences of introductory economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 135-142.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:34:y:2003:i:1:p:82-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .