Product and process innovation and firms' decision to export
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ilke Van Beveren & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2010. "Product and process innovation and firms' decision to export," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 3-24.
- VAN BEVEREN, Ilke & VANDEBUSSCHE, Hylke, 2010. "Product and process innovation and firms' decision to export," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2196, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Vanbeveren, Ilke & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2010. "Product and Process Innovation and Firms’ decision to Export," CEPR Discussion Papers 7846, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- G. E. Boyle & T. G. McCARTHY, 1999. "Simple measures of convergence in per capita GDP: a note on some further international evidence," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(6), pages 343-347.
- Abramovitz, Moses, 1986. "Catching Up, Forging Ahead, and Falling Behind," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(02), pages 385-406, June.
- Friedman, Milton, 1992. "Do Old Fallacies Ever Die?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(4), pages 2129-2132, December.
- Gerry Boyle; & Tom McCarthy, 1997. "Simple Measures of Convergence in Per Capita GDP: A Note on Some Further International Evidence," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n751197, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- M. Alam, 1992. "Convergence in developed countries: an empirical investigation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(2), pages 189-201, June.
More about this item
Keywordsexports; R&D; product innovation; process innovation; self-selection;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jecprf:v:13:y:2010:i:1:p:3-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GPRE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .