Product and process innovation and firms' decision to export
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ilke Van Beveren & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2010. "Product and process innovation and firms' decision to export," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 3-24.
- VAN BEVEREN, Ilke & VANDEBUSSCHE, Hylke, 2010. "Product and process innovation and firms' decision to export," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2196, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Vanbeveren, Ilke & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2010. "Product and Process Innovation and Firms’ decision to Export," CEPR Discussion Papers 7846, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sascha Becker & Peter Egger, 2013.
"Endogenous product versus process innovation and a firm’s propensity to export,"
Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 329-354, February.
- Sascha Becker & Peter Egger, 2007. "Endogenous Product versus Process Innovation and a Firm’s Propensity to Export," CESifo Working Paper Series 1906, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alla Lileeva & Daniel Trefler, 2007. "Improved Access to Foreign Markets Raises Plant-Level Productivity ... for Some Plants," NBER Working Papers 13297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davide Castellani & Antonello Zanfei, 2006. "Multinational Firms, Innovation and Productivity," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3709.
- Joze P. Damijan & Crt Kostevc & Saso Polanec, 2008. "From innovation to exporting or vice versa? Causal link between innovation activity and exporting in Slovenian microdata," LICOS Discussion Papers 20408, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
More about this item
Keywordsexports; R&D; product innovation; process innovation; self-selection;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jpolrf:v:13:y:2010:i:1:p:3-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GPRE19 .