Vision, judgment, and disagreement among economists
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthony Randazzo & Jonathan Haidt, 2015. "The Moral Narratives of Economists," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 12(1), pages 49-57, January.
- Sascha Baghestanian & Sergey V. Popov, 2017. "Alma Mat(t)er(s): Determinants of Early Career Success in Economics," Economics Working Papers 17-02, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Giuseppe Munda, 2013. "On the Foundations of Well-Being Economics and Policy," UHE Working papers 2013_01, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Hendrik P. van Dalen, 2003.
"Pluralism in Economics: A Public Good or a Public Bad?,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
03-034/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 18 May 2004.
- van Dalen, H.P., 2007. "Pluralism in economics : A public good or a public bad?," Other publications TiSEM a21f9078-5fba-467f-98b6-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Thomas Mayer, 2001.
"The role of ideology in disagreements among economists: a quantitative analysis,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 253-273.
- Thomas Mayer, "undated". "The Role Of Ideology In Disagreements Among Economists. A Quantitative Analisis:," Department of Economics 00-01, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Thomas Mayer, 2003. "The role of ideology in disagreements among economists. A Quantitative Analisis:," Working Papers 01, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jecmet:v:1:y:1994:i:1:p:43-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.