State Business Relations and Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elsa V. Artadi & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2003.
"The Economic Tragedy of the XXth Century: Growth in Africa,"
NBER Working Papers
9865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elsa V. Artadi & Xavier Sala-i-Martín, 2003. "The economic tragedy of the XXth Century: Growth in Africa," Economics Working Papers 684, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aryeetey Ernest & Owoo Nkechi, 2015. "Ghana.s experiments with business-government co-ordination," WIDER Working Paper Series 099, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- G. Alivelu & K. Srinivasulu & M. Gopinath Reddy, 2010.
"State Business Relations and Performance of Manufacturing Sector in Andhra Pradesh,"
Governance Working Papers
22773, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- M. Gopinath Reddy & Alivelu G & Srinivasulu K, 2010. "State Business Relations and Performance of Manufacturing Sector in Andhra Pradesh," Working Papers id:2440, eSocialSciences.
- repec:spr:epolit:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40888-017-0061-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Calì, Massimiliano & Sen, Kunal, 2011. "Do Effective State Business Relations Matter for Economic Growth? Evidence from Indian States," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1542-1557, September.
- Kathuria, Vinish & Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "Does the institution of State Business Relations matter for Firm Performance? – A study of Indian Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 23053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sam Hickey, 2012. "Thinking about the politics of inclusive development: towards a relational approach," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-001-12, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- te Velde Dirk Willem & Lemma Alberto, 2015. "State-business relations as drivers of economic performance," WIDER Working Paper Series 098, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Amendolagine, Vito & Boly, Amadou & Coniglio, Nicola Daniele & Prota, Francesco & Seric, Adnan, 2013. "FDI and Local Linkages in Developing Countries: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 41-56.
- Vinish, Kathuria & Seethamma Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "Rain, Rain, Go Away? The Investment Climate, State Business Relations and Firm Performance in India," MPRA Paper 20316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kathuria, Vinish & Seethamma Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "State business relations and manufacturing productivity growth in India," MPRA Paper 20314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gwatidzo, Tendai & Ojah, Kalu, 2014. "Firms’ debt choice in Africa: Are institutional infrastructure and non-traditional determinants important?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 152-166.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:45:y:2009:i:8:p:1267-1283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .