Long Live Democracy: The Determinants of Political Instability in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Odedokun, Matthew & Round, Jeffery I., 2001. "Determinants of Income Inequality and its Effects on Economic Growth: Evidence from African Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 103, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Acemoglu,Daron & Robinson,James A., 2009. "Economic Origins of Dictatorship and Democracy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521671422.
- World Bank, 2005. "World Development Indicators 2005," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12426.
- Anthony M Annett, 2000. "Social Fractionalization, Political Instability, and the Size of Government," IMF Working Papers 00/82, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:12425 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asongu, Simplice & Acha-Anyi, Paul, 2017. "The Murder Epidemic: A Global Comparative Study," MPRA Paper 85486, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2018.
- Jean P. Sepúlveda & Claudio A. Bonilla, 2014.
"The factors affecting the risk attitude in entrepreneurship: evidence from Latin America,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(8), pages 573-581, May.
- Jean P. Sepulveda & Claudio Bonilla, 2014. "Determinants of the Risk Attitude in Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Latin America," Past Working Papers 18, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Akhtaruzzaman, M. & Berg, Nathan & Hajzler, Christopher, 2017.
"Expropriation risk and FDI in developing countries: Does return of capital dominate return on capital?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 84-107.
- M. Akhtaruzzaman & Nathan Berg & Christopher Hajzler, 2017. "Expropriation Risk and FDI in Developing Countries: Does Return of Capital Dominate Return on Capital?," Staff Working Papers 17-9, Bank of Canada.
- Jammazi, Rania, 2012.
"Oil shock transmission to stock market returns: Wavelet-multivariate Markov switching GARCH approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 430-454.
- Rania Jammazi, 2014. "Oil Shock Transmission to Stock Market Returns: Wavelet Multivariate Markov Switching GARCH Approach," Working Papers 2014-197, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:24:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10797-016-9428-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Mukherjee, Deepraj, 2015. "Did pre-WTO agreements curb corruption?," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-10.
- Nabamita Dutta & Deepraj Mukherjee, 2016. "Do Literacy And A Mature Democratic Regime Cure Corruption?," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 41(2), pages 1-26, June.
- Askarov, Zohid & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2015. "Aid and institutions in transition economies," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 55-70.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz, 2012.
"Political instability and economic growth: Evidence from two decades of transition in CEE,"
37792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz, 2013. "Political instability and economic growth: Evidence from two decades of transition in CEE," MPRA Paper 52230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:jed:journl:v:43:y:2018:i:1:p:1-27 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:45:y:2009:i:1:p:76-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.