The Stability of M3 Money Demand and Monetary Growth Targets: The Case of South Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumar, Saten & Webber, Don J. & Fargher, Scott, 2013.
"Money demand stability: A case study of Nigeria,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 978-991.
- Kumar, Saten & Webber, Don J. & Fargher, Scott, 2010. "Money demand stability: A case study of Nigeria," MPRA Paper 26074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saten Kumar & Don J. Webber & Scott Fargher, 2011. "Money demand stability: A case study of Nigeria," Working Papers 2011-02, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- doğru, bülent, 2013. "Dynamic Analysis of Money Demand Function: Case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 48402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atif Ali Jaffri, 2010. "Exchange Rate Pass-through to Consumer Prices in Pakistan: Does Misalignment Matter?," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 49(1), pages 19-35.
- Ozturk, Ilhan & Acaravci, Ali, 2008. "The Demand for Money in Transition Economies," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(2), pages 35-43, June.
- Stephen G. Hall & George Hondroyiannis & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2009. "Where Has All the Money Gone? Wealth and the Demand for Money in South Africa †," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 18(1), pages 84-112, January.
- Riané de Bruyn & Rangan Gupta & Lardo Stander, 2013.
"Testing the Monetary Model for Exchange Rate Determination in South Africa: Evidence from 101 Years of Data,"
University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 7(1), March.
- Riane de Bruyn & Rangan Gupta & Lardo stander, 2011. "Testing the Monetary Model for Exchange Rate Determination in South Africa: Evidence from 101 Years of Data," Working Papers 201134, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Ferda HALICIOGLU & Mehmet UGUR, 2005. "On Stability of the Demand for Money in a Developing OECD," Macroeconomics 0508001, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsdemand for M3 money; monetary growth targets; super exogenous; inflation;
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:39:y:2003:i:3:p:155-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.