Migration and Livelihoods in Historical Perspective: A Case Study of Bihar, India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valerie Mueller & Abusaleh Shariff, 2011.
"Preliminary Evidence On Internal Migration, Remittances, And Teen Schooling In India,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(2), pages 207-217, April.
- Mueller, Valerie & Shariff, Abusaleh, 2009. "Preliminary evidence on internal migration, remittances, and teen schooling in India:," IFPRI discussion papers 858, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Valerie Mueller & Abusaleh Shariff, 2013. "Preliminary Evidence on Internal Migration, Remittances, and Teen Schooling in India," Working Papers id:5479, eSocialSciences.
- repec:spr:ijlaec:v:59:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s41027-017-0065-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsujita, Yuko & Oda, Hisaya, 2012. "Caste, land, and migration : a preliminary analysis of a village survey in an underdeveloped state in India," IDE Discussion Papers 334, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Lall, Somik V. & Selod, Harris & Shalizi, Zmarak, 2006. "Rural-urban migration in developing countries : a survey of theoretical predictions and empirical findings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3915, The World Bank.
- de Haan, A., 2011. "Inclusive growth?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 22201, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:52-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:agisys:v:159:y:2018:i:c:p:57-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Haan, Arjan, 2006. "Migration in the Development Studies Literature: Has It Come Out of Its Marginality?," WIDER Working Paper Series 019, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Erenstein, Olaf & Thorpe, William, 2011. "Livelihoods and agro-ecological gradients: A meso-level analysis in the Indo-Gangetic Plains, India," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 42-53, January.
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2012. "Workers on the move: migrated labour in post-reform india," MPRA Paper 44765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBihar; India; migration; development; livelihood strategy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:38:y:2002:i:5:p:115-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.