Effects of European integration on Austria's economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Özlem Onaran & Stefan Ederer, 2009.
"Functional income distribution and aggregate demand in the Euro area,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 139-159, January.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Onaran, Özlem & Ederer, Stefan, 2007. "Functional income distribution and aggregate demand in the Euro-area," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 346, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Özlem Onaran & Stefan Ederer, 2007. "Functional income distribution and aggregate demand in the Euro-area," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp102, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Dani Rodrik, 1997. "Has Globalization Gone Too Far?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 57.
- Josef Baumgartner & Fritz Breuss & Serguei Kaniovski, 2004. "WIFO-Macromod. An Econometric Model of the Austrian Economy," WIFO Working Papers 241, WIFO.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José M. Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 2012.
"European Integration and Inequality among Countries: A Lifecycle Income Analysis,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 186-199, February.
- Serrano Martínez Lorenzo & Pastor Monsálvez José Manuel, 2009. "European Integration and Inequality among Countries: a Lifecycle income Analysis," Working Papers 201050, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Jose M. Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 2011. "European integration and inequality among countries: a lifecycle income analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1424, European Regional Science Association.
- Pastor Monsálvez, José M. & Serrano, Lorenzo, 2009. "European integration and inequality among countries: a lifecycle income analysis," MPRA Paper 18510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean integration; Austria; macroeconomics; Stability and Growth Pact;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:23:y:2009:i:1:p:19-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .