Oil Price Shocks and the Asymmetric Adjustment of UK Output: A Markov-switching approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Don Bredin & Stuart Hyde, 2008. "Regime Change and the Role of International Markets on the Stock Returns of Small Open Economies," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 14(2), pages 315-346.
- Melike Bildirici & Özgür Ömer Ersin, 2014. "Nonlinearity, Volatility and Fractional Integration in Daily Oil Prices: Smooth Transition Autoregressive ST-FI(AP)GARCH Models," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 108-135, October.
- Xu, Haiyan & Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2010. "A trend deduction model of fluctuating oil prices," MPRA Paper 26947, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Nov 2010.
- Chkili, Walid & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2014.
"Volatility forecasting and risk management for commodity markets in the presence of asymmetry and long memory,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-18.
- Walid Chkili & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2014. "Volatility forecasting and risk management for commodity markets in the presence of asymmetry and long memory," Working Papers 2014-325, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Walid Chkili & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2014. "Volatility forecasting and risk management for commodity markets in the presence of asymmetry and long memory," Working Papers 2014-389, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Walid Chkili, 2015. "Goldâ€“oil prices co-movements and portfolio diversification implications," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2832-2845.
- Behmiri, Niaz Bashiri & Pires Manso, José Ramos, 2014. "The linkage between crude oil consumption and economic growth in Latin America: The panel framework investigations for multiple regions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 233-241.
- Troster, Victor & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Uddin, Gazi Salah, 2018.
"Renewable energy, oil prices, and economic activity: A Granger-causality in quantiles analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 440-452.
- Troster, Victor & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Uddin, Gazi Salah, 2018. "Renewable Energy, Oil Prices, and Economic Activity: A Granger-causality in Quantiles Analysis," MPRA Paper 84194, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jan 2018.
- Matteo Manera & Alessandro Cologni, 2006. "The Asymmetric Effects of Oil Shocks on Output Growth: A Markov-Switching Analysis for the G-7 Countries," Working Papers 2006.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Chkili, Walid, 2015. "Gold-oil prices co-movements and portfolio diversification implications," MPRA Paper 68110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali Ahmed, Huson Joher & Wadud, I.K.M. Mokhtarul, 2011. "Role of oil price shocks on macroeconomic activities: An SVAR approach to the Malaysian economy and monetary responses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8062-8069.
- Aloui, Chaker & Jammazi, Rania, 2009. "The effects of crude oil shocks on stock market shifts behaviour: A regime switching approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 789-799, September.
- Vasif Abiyev & Reşat Ceylan & Munise Ilıkkan Özgür, 2015. "The Effects of Oil Price Shocks on Turkish Business Cycle: A Markov Switching Approach," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 8(2), pages 7-18, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:17:y:2003:i:2:p:181-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.