Industrial Dynamics and Endogenous Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagner, Alfred, 1891. "Marshall's Principles of Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 5, pages 319-338.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Fölster, Stefan & Lindberg, Thomas & Pousette, Tomas & Taymaz, Erol, 1990. "The Knowledge Based Information Economy," Working Paper Series 256, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lindholm-Dahlstrand, Asa & Andersson, Martin & Carlsson, Bo, 2016.
"Entrepreneurial Experimentation: A key function in Entrepreneurial Systems of Innovation,"
Papers in Innovation Studies
2016/20, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Lindholm-Dahlstrand, Åsa & Andersson, Martin & Carlsson, Bo, 2017. "Entrepreneurial Experimentation: A Key Function in Entrepreneurial Systems of Innovation," Working Paper Series 1154, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Karl Wennberg & Karin Hellerstedt, 2011. "Evolution of knowledge intensive firms: a sociogeographic demand side perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1585, European Regional Science Association.
- Hu, Mei-Chih & Hung, Shih-Chang, 2014. "Taiwan's pharmaceuticals: A failure of the sectoral system of innovation?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 162-176.
- Freddi, Daniela, 2009. "The integration of old and new technological paradigms in low- and medium-tech sectors: The case of mechatronics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 548-558, April.
- Mathews, John A., 2007. "Biofuels: What a Biopact between North and South could achieve," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3550-3570, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:10:y:2003:i:4:p:435-455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .