Using Payment Behaviour Data for Credit Risk Modelling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward I. Altman, 1998. "Credit Risk Measurement and Management: The Ironic Challenge in the Next Decade," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-003, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- repec:bla:joares:v:6:y:1968:i:2:p:179-192 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lo, Andrew W., 1986. "Logit versus discriminant analysis : A specification test and application to corporate bankruptcies," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 151-178, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jia-wen Zhang & Long-hui Chen & Xiang-yun Liu & Fen Ding, 2014. "Measurement of Credit Risk of Small and Medium-sized S&T Enterprises in China," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(4), pages 21-31, July.
- João Rebelo & José Vaz Caldas, 2010. "Default Mortgage Profile: A Micro Analysis Of The Portuguese Case," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(1), pages 109-125.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Failure; Payment Behaviour; Trade Credit; Credit Risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ijecbs:v:7:y:2000:i:3:p:333-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIJB20 .