Selling Privatization Politically
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Vickers & George Yarrow, 1988. "Privatization: An Economic Analysis," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262720116, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Roberto & Hevia, Constantino & Loayza, Norman, 2018.
"Privatization And Nationalization Cycles,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 331-361, March.
- Chang, Roberto & Hevia, Constantino & Loayza, Norman, 2009. "Privatization and nationalization cycles," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5029, The World Bank.
- Roberto Chang & Constantino Hevia & Norman Loayza, 2010. "Privatization and Nationalization Cycles," NBER Working Papers 16126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Chang & Constantino Hevia & Norman Loayza, 2015. "Privatization and Nationalization Cycles," Working Papers 2015-47, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Marcin Senderski, 2015. "Inhibited privatization: a hurdle race over vested interests," European Journal of Government and Economics, Europa Grande, vol. 4(1), pages 46-66, June.
- Josef Schuster, 2003. "The Cross-Section of European IPO Returns," FMG Discussion Papers dp460, Financial Markets Group.
- Schuster, Josef Anton, 2003. "The cross-section of European IPO returns," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24859, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Senderski, Marcin, 2015. "Inhibited privatization: a hurdle race over vested interests," MPRA Paper 65482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ijecbs:v:3:y:1996:i:3:p:367-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIJB20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.