Sectoral Innovation System and a Technological Catch-up: The Case of the Capital Goods Industry in Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:elg:eechap:143_2 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald V. Kalafsky, 2016. "Examining the Global Machine Tool Industry: Transitions or Continuity?," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 138-156, June.
- Lee, Keun & Malerba, Franco, 2017. "Catch-up cycles and changes in industrial leadership:Windows of opportunity and responses of firms and countries in the evolution of sectoral systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 338-351.
- Andrea Morrison & Lucia Cusmano, 2015. "Introduction to the Special Issue: Globalisation, Knowledge and Institutional Change: Towards an Evolutionary Perspective to Economic Development," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 106(2), pages 133-139, April.
- Chen, Shin-Horng & Wen, Pei-Chang, 2016. "Post Catch-up with Market Cultivation and Product Servicizing: Case of Taiwan's Transportation Equipment Industries," AGI Working Paper Series 2016-16, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Cusmano, Lucia & Morrison, Andrea & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2010.
"Catching up Trajectories in the Wine Sector: A Comparative Study of Chile, Italy, and South Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 1588-1602, November.
- Lucia Cusmano & Andrea Morrison & Roberta Rabellotti, 2009. "Catching-up Trajectories in the Wine Sector: A Comparative Study on Chile, Italy and South Africa," KITeS Working Papers 007, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Mar 2009.
- Cusmano, Lucia & Morrison, Andrea & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2009. "Catching-Up Trajectories In The Wine Sector: A Comparative Study Of Chile, Italy And South Africa," Working Papers 48299, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Hafsi, Taïeb & Hu, Hao, 2016. "Sectoral innovation through competing logics: The case of antidepressants in traditional Chinese medicine," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 80-89.
More about this item
KeywordsMachine tools industry; catch-up; sectoral systems of innovation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:glecrv:v:37:y:2008:i:2:p:135-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RGER20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.