Lone Mothers and Paid Work - Rational Economic Man or Gendered Moral Rationalities?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jon Altman & Anne Daly, 1995. "Indigenous Australians In The Labour Market: Historical Trends And Future Prospects," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 14(4), pages 64-73, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anzelika Zaiceva & Klaus Zimmermann, 2014.
"Children, Kitchen, Church: does ethnicity matter?,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 83-103, March.
- Zaiceva, Anzelika & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2007. "Children, Kitchen, Church: Does Ethnicity Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 3070, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zaiceva, Anzelika & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2007. "Children, Kitchen, Church: Does Ethnicity Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6491, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anzelika Zaiceva & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2007. "Children, Kitchen, Church: Does Ethnicity Matter?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 727, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:360912 is not listed on IDEAS
- Esther Geisler & Michaela Kreyenfeld, 2009. "Against all odds: fathers’ use of parental leave in Germany," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-010, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Margaret Lewis & Kimmarie McGoldrick, 2001. "Moving Beyond the Masculine Neoclassical Classroom," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 91-103.
- Therese Jefferson & John King, 2001. ""Never Intended to be a Theory Of Everything": Domestic Labor in Neoclassical and Marxian Economics," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 71-101.
More about this item
KeywordsRational Economic Man; Rationality; Lone Mothers; Employment; Motherhood; Gender;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:3:y:1997:i:2:p:29-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .