Structural Funds and European Regional Growth: Comparison of Effects among Different Programming Periods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davide Fiaschi & Andrea Mario Lavezzi & Angela Parenti, 2009. "Productivity Dynamics across European Regions: the Impact of Structural and Cohesion Funds," Discussion Papers 2009/84, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valentin-Marian Antohi & Monica Laura Zlati & Romeo Victor Ionescu & Mihaela Neculita & Raluca Rusu & Aurelian Constantin, 2020. "Attracting European Funds in the Romanian Economy and Leverage Points for Securing their Sustainable Management: A Critical Auditing Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(13), pages 1-26, July.
- Ugo Fratesi & Fiona G. Wishlade, 2017. "The impact of European Cohesion Policy in different contexts," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(6), pages 817-821, June.
- Roman, Monica & Gotiu (Lucaciu), Liliana, 2017. "Non-parametric methods applied in the efficiency analysis of European structural funding in Romania," MPRA Paper 80548, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 May 2017.
- Eirini Aivazidou & Giovanni Cunico & Edoardo Mollona, 2020. "Beyond the EU Structural Funds’ Absorption Rate: How Do Regions Really Perform?," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-24, July.
- Zsolt Darvas & Guntram B. Wolff, 2018. "The EU’s Multiannual Financial Framework and some implications for CESEE countries," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue Q3-18, pages 77-86.
- Mindaugas Butkus & Alma Mačiulytė-Šniukienė & Kristina Matuzevičiūtė, 2020. "Mediating Effects of Cohesion Policy and Institutional Quality on Convergence between EU Regions: An Examination Based on a Conditional Beta-Convergence Model with a 3-Way Multiplicative Term," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(7), pages 1-37, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Castellani, Davide & Pieri, Fabio, 2013.
"R&D offshoring and the productivity growth of European regions,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1581-1594.
- Davide Castellani & Fabio Pieri, 2011. "R&D Offshoring and the Productivity Growth of European Regions," Working Papers 1120, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Castellani, Davide & Pieri, Fabio, 2013. "R&D offshoring and the productivity growth of European regions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/20, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Davide Castellani & Fabio Pieri, 2012. "R&D Offshoring and the Productivity Growth of European Regions," Development Working Papers 345, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 13 Nov 2012.
- Massimo FLORIO & Luigi MORETTI, 2009. "The effect of business support on employment in manufacturing: evidence from the EU structural funds in Germany, Italy, and Spain," Departmental Working Papers 2009-33, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Manuela Gussoni & Andrea Mangani, 2012.
"The Impact of Public Funding for Innovation on Firms' R&D Investments: Do R&D Cooperation and Appropriability Matter?,"
L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 237-254.
- Manuela Gussoni & Andrea Mangani, 2009. "The impact of public funding for innovation on firms' R&D investments: Do R&D cooperation and appropriability matter?," Discussion Papers 2009/90, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Remeikiene Rita & Gaspareniene Ligita, 2016. "Evaluation of the Impact of the EU Structural Support on the Competitiveness of Lithuanian Economics," Central European Journal of Public Policy, Sciendo, vol. 10(1), pages 1-11, May.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2012.
"Endogenous Lifetime in an Overlapping-Generations Small Open Economy,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 68(2), pages 121-152, June.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2009. "Endogenous lifetime in an overlapping generations small open economy," Discussion Papers 2009/92, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Davide Fiaschi & Andrea Mario Lavezzi & Angela Parenti, 2009. "Counterfactual Distribution Dynamics across European Regions," Discussion Papers 2009/85, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurpls:v:23:y:2015:i:7:p:1302-1326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEPS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.