The EU’s Multiannual Financial Framework and some implications for CESEE countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benedicta Marzinotto, 2012. "The growth effects of EU cohesion policy: a meta-analysis," Working Papers 754, Bruegel.
- Fratesi, Ugo & Perucca, Giovanni, 2014. "Territorial Capital and the Effectiveness of Cohesion Policies: an Assessment for CEE Regions," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 29, pages 165-191.
- Guido Pellegrini & Flavia Terribile & Ornella Tarola & Teo Muccigrosso & Federica Busillo, 2013. "Measuring the effects of European Regional Policy on economic growth: A regression discontinuity approach," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(1), pages 217-233, March.
- Carlos Pinho & Celeste Varum & Micaela Antunes, 2015. "Structural Funds and European Regional Growth: Comparison of Effects among Different Programming Periods," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(7), pages 1302-1326, July.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Egger, Peter H. & von Ehrlich, Maximilian, 2018.
"Effects of EU Regional Policy: 1989-2013,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 143-152.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Egger, Peter H. & Ehrlich, Maximilian von, 2016. "Effects of EU Regional Policy: 1989-2013," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 271, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- O. Becker, Sascha & Egger, Peter H. & Ehrlich, Maximilian von, 2016. "Effects of EU Regional Policy: 1989-2013," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1118, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Egger, Peter H. & von Ehrlich, Maximilian, 2016. "Effects of EU Regional Policy: 1989-2013," Economic Research Papers 269576, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Sascha O. Becker, Peter H. Egger, Maximilian von Ehrlich, 2016. "Effects of EU Regional Policy: 1989-2013," Diskussionsschriften credresearchpaper07, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft - CRED.
- Guntram B. Wolff, 2017. "Beyond the Juncker and Schäuble visions of euro-area governance," Policy Briefs 23037, Bruegel.
More about this item
Keywordsmulti-annual EU budget; common agricultural policy; cohesion policy;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbfi:y:2018:i:q3-18:b:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Eller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.