Volatility as an Asset Class: European Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marie Briere & Alexandre Burgues & Ombretta Signori, 2008.
"Volatility Exposure for Strategic Asset Allocation,"
Working Papers CEB
08-034.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marie Briere & Alexandre Burgues & Ombretta Signori, 2010. "Volatility exposure for strategic asset allocation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/169642, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ana-Maria Fuertes & Elena Kalotychou & Natasa Todorovic, 2015. "Daily volume, intraday and overnight returns for volatility prediction: profitability or accuracy?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 251-278, August.
- Detering, Nils & Zhou, Qixiang & Wystup, Uwe, 2012. "Volatilität als Investment: Diversifikationseigenschaften von Volatilitätsstrategien," CPQF Working Paper Series 30, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Centre for Practical Quantitative Finance (CPQF).
- Martin Wallmeier, 2011. "Beyond payoff diagrams: how to present risk and return characteristics of structured products," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 25(3), pages 313-338, September.
More about this item
KeywordsImplied volatility; smile; variance swap; volatility risk premium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjfi:v:13:y:2007:i:7:p:621-644. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.