Estimation and Asymptotic Inference in the AR-ARCH Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Knight, John L. & Yu, Jun, 2002.
"Empirical Characteristic Function In Time Series Estimation,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 691-721, June.
- Knight, John & Yu, Jun, 1999. "Empirical Characteristic Function in Time Series Estimation," Working Papers 220, Department of Economics, The University of Auckland.
- Kien Tran, 1998. "Estimating mixtures of normal distributions via empirical characteristic function," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 167-183.
- French, Kenneth R., 1980. "Stock returns and the weekend effect," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 55-69, March.
- Jiang, George J & Knight, John L, 2002. "Estimation of Continuous-Time Processes via the Empirical Characteristic Function," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(2), pages 198-212, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Heino Bohn Nielsen & Anders Rahbek, 2017.
"On the Consistency of Bootstrap Testing for a Parameter on the Boundary of the Parameter Space,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 513-534, July.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Heino Bohn Nielsen & Anders Rahbek, 2016. "On the Consistency of Bootstrap Testing for a Parameter on the Boundary of the Parameter Space," Quaderni di Dipartimento 6, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- Meitz, Mika & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2011.
"Parameter Estimation In Nonlinear Ar–Garch Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(06), pages 1236-1278, December.
- Mika Meitz & Pentti Saikkonen, 2008. "Parameter estimation in nonlinear AR-GARCH models," CREATES Research Papers 2008-30, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Mika Meitz & Pentti Saikkonen, 2008. "Parameter estimation in nonlinear AR-GARCH models," Economics Series Working Papers 396, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mika Meitz & Pentti Saikkonen, 2010. "Parameter estimation in nonlinear AR–GARCH models," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1002, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Mika Meitz & Pentti Saikkonen, 2008. "Parameter Estimation in Nonlinear AR-GARCH Models," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/25, European University Institute.
- Iglesias, Emma M. & Linton, Oliver, 2009. "Estimation of tail thickness parameters from GJR-GARCH models," UC3M Working papers. Economics we094726, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Michele Caivano & Andrew Harvey, 2014.
"Time-series models with an EGB2 conditional distribution,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(6), pages 558-571, November.
- M. Caivano & A. Harvey, 2013. "Time series models with an EGB2 conditional distribution," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1325, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michele Caivano & Andrew Harvey, 2014. "Time series models with an EGB2 conditional distribution," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 947, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Nielsen, Heino Bohn & Rahbek, Anders, 2014. "Unit root vector autoregression with volatility induced stationarity," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 144-167.
- Anders Rahbek & Heino Bohn Nielsen, 2012.
"Unit Root Vector Autoregression with volatility Induced Stationarity,"
CREATES Research Papers
2012-29, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Anders Rahbek & Heino Bohn Nielsen, 2012. "Unit root vector autoregression with volatility induced stationarity," Discussion Papers 12-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Zhu, Ke & Ling, Shiqing, 2013. "Global self-weighted and local quasi-maximum exponential likelihood estimators for ARMA-GARCH/IGARCH models," MPRA Paper 51509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsARCH; Asymptotic theory; Geometric ergodicity; Modified QMLE; QMLE;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:30:y:2011:i:2:p:129-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.