Specification and Identification of Stochastic Demand Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fosgerau, Mogens, 2006.
"Investigating the distribution of the value of travel time savings,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 688-707, September.
- Mogens Fosgerau, 2004. "Investigating the distribution of the value of travel time savings," Urban/Regional 0411006, EconWPA.
- Mogens Fosgerau, 2004. "Investigating the distribution of the value of travel time savings," Urban/Regional 0410005, EconWPA, revised 25 Nov 2004.
- Mette Lunde Christensen, 2002.
"Heterogeneity in consumer demands and the income effect: evidence from panel data,"
10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002
C4-1, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Mette Christensen, 2007. "Heterogeneity in consumer demands and the income effect: evidence from panel data," IFS Working Papers W07/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mette Christensen, 2007. "Heterogeneity in Consumer Demands and the Income Effect: Evidence from Panel Data," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0714, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Blundell, Richard & Kristensen, Dennis & Matzkin, Rosa, 2014.
"Bounding quantile demand functions using revealed preference inequalities,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 112-127.
- Richard Blundell & Dennis Kristensen & Rosa Matzkin, 2011. "Bounding quantile demand functions using revealed preference inequalities," CeMMAP working papers CWP21/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsInvertibility; Local identification; Random utility; Stochastic demand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:26:y:2007:i:6:p:669-683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.