Community college transfer students' probabilities of baccalaureate receipt as a function of their prevalence in four-year colleges and departments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Page, Lionel & Levy Garboua, Louis & Montmarquette, Claude, 2007.
"Aspiration levels and educational choices: An experimental study,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 747-757, December.
- Lionel Page & Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 2006. "Aspiration Levels and Educational Choices An experimental study," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-27, CIRANO.
- Lionel Page & Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 2007. "Aspiration Levels and Educational Choices : An experimental study," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00203145, HAL.
- Stéphanie Moullet, 2005. "Après le bac professionnel ou technologique : la poursuite d'études jusqu'à bac + 2 et sa rentabilité salariale en début de vie active," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 388(1), pages 15-36.
- DesJardins, Stephen L. & Ahlburg, Dennis A. & McCall, Brian P., 2006.
"The effects of interrupted enrollment on graduation from college: Racial, income, and ability differences,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 575-590, December.
- Stephen L. DesJardins & Dennis A. Ahlburg & Brian P. McCall, "undated". "The Effects of Interrupted Enrollment on Graduation from College: Racial, Income, and Ability Differences," Working Papers 0505, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Montmarquette, Claude & Mahseredjian, Sophie & Houle, Rachel, 2001. "The determinants of university dropouts: a bivariate probability model with sample selection," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 475-484, October.
- Grubb, W. Norton, 1989. "Dropouts, spells of time, and credits in postsecondary education: Evidence from longitudinal surveys," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 49-67, February.
- Geraint Johnes & Robert McNabb, 2004. "Never Give up on the Good Times: Student Attrition in the UK," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 66(1), pages 23-47, February.
More about this item
Keywordspeer effects; transfer education; community colleges; human capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:edecon:v:19:y:2011:i:1:p:65-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEDE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.