Sources of Immigrants' Underachievement: Results from PISA—Copenhagen
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric A. Hanushek (ed.), 2003. "The Economics of Schooling and School Quality," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 2561.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Cattaneo & Stefan Wolter, 2015. "Better migrants, better PISA results: Findings from a natural experiment," IZA Journal of Migration, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Rapallini, Chiara, 2016.
"Immigrant student performance in Math: Does it matter where you come from?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 291-304.
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Chiara Rapallini, 2015. "Immigrant Student Performance in Math: Does it Matter Where You Come From?," Working Papers - Economics wp2015_06.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Rapallini, Chiara, 2015. "Immigrant Student Performance in Math: Does It Matter Where You Come From?," IZA Discussion Papers 9019, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Chiara Rapallini, 2015. "Immigrant Student Performance in Math: Does it Matter Where You Come From?," CHILD Working Papers Series 36, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Jensen, Peter & Rasmussen, Astrid Würtz, 2011. "The effect of immigrant concentration in schools on native and immigrant children's reading and math skills," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1503-1515.
- Meunier, Muriel, 2011. "Immigration and student achievement: Evidence from Switzerland," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 16-38, February.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban schools; immigrant-native test score gap; PISA-Copenhagen;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:edecon:v:15:y:2007:i:3:p:293-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEDE20 .