Innovation strategies and firm performance: Simple or complex strategies?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sofia Wixe, 2015. "The Impact of Spatial Externalities: Skills, Education and Plant Productivity," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(12), pages 2053-2069, December.
- Jeroen de Jong & Ron Kemp & Mickey Folkeringa & Wubben, 2003. "Innovation and firm performance," Scales Research Reports H200207, EIM Business and Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:22:y:2018:i:07:n:s1363919618500615 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sae:ausman:v:43:y:2018:i:4:p:632-652 is not listed on IDEAS
- Markus Grillitsch & Sam Tavassoli, 2018.
"Cultural diversity and employment growth: Moderating effect of the recent global financial crisis,"
Australian Journal of Management,
Australian School of Business, vol. 43(4), pages 632-652, November.
- Grillitsch, Markus & Tavassoli, Sam, 2018. "Cultural Diversity and Employment Growth: Moderating Effect of the Recent Global Financial Crisis," Papers in Innovation Studies 2018/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Sam Tavassoli & Lars Bengtsson, 2018.
"The Role Of Business Model Innovation For Product Innovation Performance,"
International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 22(07), pages 1-28, October.
- Bengtsson, Lars & Tavassoli, Sam, 2018. "The Role of Business Model Innovation for Product Innovation Performance," Papers in Innovation Studies 2018/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:25:y:2016:i:7:p:631-650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.