What drives the internationalisation of innovation? Evidence from European patent data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wesley M. Cohen & Richard R. Nelson & John P. Walsh, 2000.
"Protecting Their Intellectual Assets: Appropriability Conditions and Why U.S. Manufacturing Firms Patent (or Not),"
NBER Working Papers
7552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wesley M Cohen & Richard R Nelson & John P Walsh, 2003. "Protecting Their Intellectual Assets: Appropriability Conditions and Why U.S. Manufacturing Firms Patent (Or Not)," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000624, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuditta De Prato & Daniel Nepelski, 2012. "International technology transfer between China and the rest of the world," JRC Working Papers JRC79397, Joint Research Centre (Seville site), revised Nov 2012.
- Nepelski, Daniel & De Prato, Giuditta, 2011. "Internationalisation of ICT R&D in Asia vis a vis the world regions," MPRA Paper 39281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuditta Prato & Daniel Nepelski, 2014.
"Global technological collaboration network: network analysis of international co-inventions,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 358-375, June.
- De Prato, Giuditta & Nepelski, Daniel, 2012. "Global technological collaboration network. Network analysis of international co-inventions," MPRA Paper 38818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandra Leitner & Bernhard Dachs & Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Determinants of R&D activities of multinational firms abroad," ERSA conference papers ersa12p196, European Regional Science Association.
- Sajid Anwar & Sizhong Sun, 2015. "Foreign direct investment in R&D and domestic entrepreneurship in China's manufacturing industries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(16), pages 1633-1651, April.
- Heike Belitz, 2014. "Motive der Internationalisierung von Forschung und Entwicklung," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 29, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI), Berlin (ed.), 2013. "Gutachten zu Forschung, Innovation und technologischer Leistungsfähigkeit Deutschlands 2013," Research, Innovation and Technological Performance in Germany: Report, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin, volume 127, number 2013.
- Athreye, Suma & Batsakis, Georgios & Singh, Satwinder, 2016. "Local, global, and internal knowledge sourcing: The trilemma of foreign-based R&D subsidiaries," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5694-5702.
- Dettmann, Eva & Dominguez Lacasa, Iciar & Günther, Jutta & Jindra, Björn, 2013. "Determinants of Foreign Technological Activity in German Regions – A Count Model Analysis of Transnational Patents (1996-2009)," IWH Discussion Papers 12/2013, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Dachs, Bernhard, 2017. "Internationalisation of R&D: A Review of Drivers, Impacts, and new Lines of Research," MPRA Paper 83367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:9:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0347-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Bronwyn H., 2011. "The internationalization of R&D," MERIT Working Papers 049, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:9:p:17-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suma Athreye & Georgios Batsakis & Satwinder Singh, 2013. "Subsidiary Embeddedness is a Strategic Choice: Complementarity and the factors associated with different types of embeddedness," DRUID Working Papers 13-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Tiwari, Rajnish & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2011. "Role of "Lead Market" factors in globalization of innovation: Emerging evidence from India & its implications," Working Papers 64, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation (EFI), Berlin (ed.), 2013. "Research, innovation and technological performance in Germany - EFI Report 2013," Research, Innovation and Technological Performance in Germany: Report, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin, volume 127, number 2013e.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:8:y:2018:i:2:p:102-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jérôme Danguy, 2014. "Who collaborates with whom: the role of technological distance in international innovation," iCite Working Papers 2014-010, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Giuditta De Prato & Daniel Nepelski, 2012. "Global R&D network. A network analysis of international R&D centres," JRC Working Papers JRC79478, Joint Research Centre (Seville site), revised Nov 2012.
- Eva Dettmann & Iciar Dominguez Lacasa & Jutta Guenther & Bjorn Jindra, 2014. "Determinants of Foreign Technological Activity in German Regions - A Count Model Analysis of Transnational Patents," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 8(1), pages 34-51.
- Noailly, Joëlle & Ryfisch, David, 2015.
"Multinational firms and the internationalization of green R&D: A review of the evidence and policy implications,"
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 218-228.
- Joëlle Noailly & David Ryfisch, 2014. "Multinational firms and the internationalization of green R&D: A review of the evidence and policy implications," CIES Research Paper series 33-2014, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Eva Dettmann & Iciar Dominguez Lacasa & Jutta Guenther & Bjorn Jindra, 2013. "Determinants of foreign technological activity in German regions - a count model analysis of transnational patents (1996-2009)," HSE Working papers WP BRP 17/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Davide Castellani & Giulio Giangaspero & Antonello Zanfei, 2013. "Heterogeneity and distance. Some propositions on how differences across regions, firms and functions affect the role of distance in FDI location decisions," Working Papers 1308, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
More about this item
Keywordsinternationalisation of innovation; patents; gravity model; research and development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:19:y:2010:i:1:p:71-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.