Why Has Indonesia's Financial Crisis Been so Bad?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Essama-Nssah, B., 2004. "A unified framework for pro-poor growth analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3397, The World Bank.
- Shakur, Shamim & Obben, James & Nugroho, Agus Eko, 2005. "Financial Sector Reforms and Currency Crisis: The Indonesian Experience," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 1(2).
- Lloyd Kenward, 1999. "Assessing Vulnerability to Financial Crisis: Evidence from Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 71-95.
- Ross H. McLeod, 2014. "The ill-fated currency board proposal for Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2014-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Cassing, James H., 2000. "Economic policy and political culture in Indonesia," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 159-171, March.
- Mehta, Aashish & Sun, Wei, 2013. "Does Industry Affiliation Influence Wages? Evidence from Indonesia and the Asian Financial Crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 47-61.
- Ross Mcleod, 2005. "The struggle to regain effective government under democracy in Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 367-386.
- Goyal, Ashima, 2002. "Reform proposals from developing Asia: finding a win-win strategy," MPRA Paper 30527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tulus T.H. Tambunan, 2012. "Trade response to economic shocks in Indonesia," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 3(8), pages 283-300.
- Stephen Grenville, 2004. "The IMF and the Indonesian crisis," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(1), pages 77-94.
- Temple, Jonathan, 2001. "Growing into Trouble: Indonesia After 1966," CEPR Discussion Papers 2932, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Obben, James & Nugroho, Agus Eko, 2003. "Determinants Of The Funding Volatility Of Indonesian Banks: A Dynamic Model," Discussion Papers 23700, Massey University, Department of Applied and International Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:34:y:1998:i:2:p:61-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .