Firm credit in the euro area: a tale of three crises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates,"
Introductory Chapters,in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973, June.
- Tobias Adrian & Hyun Song Shin, 2009.
"Prices and Quantities in the Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 5(4), pages 131-142, December.
- Tobias Adrian & Hyun Song Shin, 2009. "Prices and quantities in the monetary policy transmission mechanism," Staff Reports 396, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Campello, Murillo & Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R., 2010.
"The real effects of financial constraints: Evidence from a financial crisis,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 470-487, September.
- Murillo Campello & John Graham & Campbell R. Harvey, 2009. "The Real Effects of Financial Constraints: Evidence from a Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wurgler, Jeffrey, 2000. "Financial markets and the allocation of capital," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1-2), pages 187-214.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1995. "Symposium on the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 3-10, Fall.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2008.
"Financing patterns around the world: Are small firms different?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 467-487, September.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Demirgüc-Kunt, A. & Maksimovic, V., 2008. "Financing patterns around the world : Are small firms different?," Other publications TiSEM 7078f1cc-51a6-4556-b193-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Trovato, Giovanni, 2002. "The Determinants of Growth for Small and Medium Sized Firms: The Role of the Availability of External Finance," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 291-306, December.
- Ugo Albertazzi & Domenico J. Marchetti, 2010. "Credit supply, flight to quality and evergreening: an analysis of bank-firm relationships after Lehman," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 756, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petr Koráb & Jitka Pomenková, 2014. "Financial Crisis and Financing Constraints of SMEs in Visegrad Countries," WIFO Working Papers 485, WIFO.
- Bremus, Franziska & Neugebauer, Katja, 2018. "Reduced cross-border lending and financing costs of SMEs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84298, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bedendo, Mascia & Colla, Paolo, 2015.
"Sovereign and corporate credit risk: Evidence from the Eurozone,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 34-52.
- Mascia Bedendo & Paolo Colla, 2015. "Sovereign and corporate credit risk: Evidence from the Eurozone," Post-Print hal-01157174, HAL.
- Lawless, Martina & O'Toole, Conor & Lambert, Derek, 2014. "Financing SMEs in Recovery: Evidence for Irish Policy Options," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BKMNEXT276.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:80:y:2018:i:c:p:35-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franziska Bremus & Katja Neugebauer, 2017.
"Don't Stop Me Now: The Impact of Credit Market Fragmentation on Firms' Financing Constraints,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1650, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bremus, Franziska & Neugebauer, Katja, 2017. "Don't stop me now: the impact of credit market fragmentation on firms' financing constraints," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 70774, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Conor M. O'Toole & Martina Lawless & Derek Lambert, 2015. "Non-Bank Financing in Ireland: A Comparative Perspective," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 46(1), pages 133-161.
- Demary, Markus & Hornik, Joanna & Watfe, Gibran, 2016.
"SME financing in the EU: Moving beyond one-size-fits-all,"
11/2016, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln (IW) / Cologne Institute for Economic Research.
- Markus Demary & Joanna Hornik & Gibran Watfe, 2016. "SME Financing in the EU: Moving beyond one-size-fits-all," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 40, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Demoussis, Michael & Drakos, Konstantinos & Giannakopoulos, Nicholas, 2016. "The Impact of Sovereign Ratings on Eurozone SMEs Credit Rationing," MPRA Paper 76364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mac an Bhaird, Ciarán & Vidal, Javier Sanchez & Lucey, Brian, 2016. "Discouraged borrowers: Evidence for Eurozone SMEs," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 46-55.
- Casey, Eddie & O'Toole, Conor M., 2014. "Bank lending constraints, trade credit and alternative financing during the financial crisis: Evidence from European SMEs," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 173-193.
- Bremus, Franziska Maria & Neugebauer, Katja, 2015. "Don't Stop Me Now: The Impact of Credit Market Segmentation on Firms' Financing Constraints," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112857, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Lawless, Martina & O’Connell, Brian & O’Toole, Conor, 2015.
"SME recovery following a financial crisis: Does debt overhang matter?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 45-59.
- Lawless, Martina & O'Connell, Brian & O'Toole, Conor, 2014. "SME Recovery Following a Financial Crisis: Does Debt Overhang Matter?," Papers WP491, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:46:y:2014:i:2:p:190-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .