Demand elasticities for food products in Brazil: a two-stage budgeting system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tatiane Menezes & Fernando Gaiger Silveira & Luís Carlos G. Magalhães & Bernardo P. Campolina Diniz, 2003. "Elasticidade Renda dos Produtos Alimentares no Brasil e Regiões Metropolitanas: uma Aplicação dos Micro-Dados da POF 1995/96," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31st Brazilian Economics Meeting] e43, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- L. Alan Winters, 2000. "Trade Liberalisation and Poverty," PRUS Working Papers 07, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chandra Bhat & Abdul Pinjari, 2014. "Multiple discrete-continuous choice models: a reflective analysis and a prospective view," Chapters,in: Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 19, pages 427-454 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bilgic, Abdulbaki & Yen, Steven T., 2013. "Household food demand in Turkey: A two-step demand system approach," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 267-277.
- Paula Carvalho Pereda & Denisard Cneio de Oliveira Alves, 2008. "Demand for Nutrients in Brazil," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211136590, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Castro, Marisol & Bhat, Chandra R. & Pendyala, Ram M. & Jara-Díaz, Sergio R., 2012. "Accommodating multiple constraints in the multiple discrete–continuous extreme value (MDCEV) choice model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 729-743.
- Javier García-Enríquez & Cruz A. Echevarría, 2016. "Consistent Estimation of a Censored Demand System and Welfare Analysis: The 2012 VAT Reform in Spain," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 324-347, June.
- Ván, Bálint & Olah, Daniel, 2018.
"Szerepel-e az áfacsökkentés az étlapon? A 2016-2017-es magyarországi áfacsökkentések árhatásai
[Does VAT cut appear on the menu? The consumer price impact of Hungarian VAT decreases of 2016-2017]," MPRA Paper 88165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khanna, Madhu & Hector, Nunez & David, Zilberman, 2014. "The Political-Economy of Biofuel and Cheap Oil Policies in Brazil," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169471, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- de Gorter, Harry & Drabik, Dusan & Kliauga, Erika M. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2013.
"An economic model of Brazil's ethanol-sugar markets and impacts of fuel policies,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6524, The World Bank.
- Drabik, Dusan & de Gorter, Harry & Just, David R. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2014. "An Economic Model of Brazil’s Ethanol-Sugar Markets and Impacts of Fuel Policies," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182709, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:kap:jculte:v:42:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10824-018-9317-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khanna, Madhu & Nuñez, Hector M. & Zilberman, David, 2016. "Who pays and who gains from fuel policies in Brazil?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 133-143.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:4:p:984-:d:205921 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:40:y:2008:i:19:p:2557-2572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.