Measuring the balance of intra-regional migration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tapan Biswas & Jolian McHardy, 2001. "On the intensity and balance of intra-European migration," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 505-520.
- A. D. Roy, 1951. "Some Thoughts On The Distribution Of Earnings," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 135-146.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Udo Kreickemeier & Jens Wrona, 2017.
"Two-Way Migration between Similar Countries,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 182-206, January.
- Udo Kreickemeier & Jens Wrona, "undated". "Two-way Migration Between Similar Countries," Discussion Papers 11/07, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Udo Kreickemeier & Jens Wrona, 2015. "Two-Way Migration between Similar Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 5593, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kreickemeier, Udo & Wrona, Jens, 2015. "Two-way migration between similiar countries," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 02/15, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Kreickemeier, Udo & Wrona, Jens, 2015. "Two-way migration between similar countries," DICE Discussion Papers 200, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Kreickemeier, Udo & Wrona, Jens, 2011. "Two-way migration between similar countries," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Tapan Biswas & Jo McHardy & Michael Nolan, 2008. "Inter-regional Migration: The UK experience," Working Papers 2008003, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2008.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:37:y:2005:i:19:p:2221-2230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.