The effect of regime shifts on the long-run relationships for Swedish money demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miller, Stephen M, 1991. "Monetary Dynamics: An Application of Cointegration and Error-Correction Modeling," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(2), pages 139-154, May.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Samuel Andoh & David Chappell, 2002. "Stability of the money demand function: evidence from Ghana," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(13), pages 875-878.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Lumsdaine, Robin L & Stock, James H, 1992.
"Recursive and Sequential Tests of the Unit-Root and Trend-Break Hypotheses: Theory and International Evidence,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(3), pages 271-287, July.
- Anindya Banerjee & Robin L. Lumsdaine & James H. Stock, 1990. "Recursive and Sequential Tests of the Unit Root and Trend Break Hypothesis: Theory and International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 3510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vasco De & A. Gabriel & Artur C. B. Da Silva Lopes & Luis Nunes, 2003. "Instability in cointegration regressions: a brief review with an application to money demand in Portugal," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(8), pages 893-900.
- Gregory, Allan W. & Hansen, Bruce E., 1996.
"Residual-based tests for cointegration in models with regime shifts,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 99-126, January.
- Allan Gregory & Bruce E. Hansen, 1992. "Residual-based Tests For Cointegration In Models With Regime Shifts," Working Paper 862, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Gregory, A.W. & Hansen, B.E., 1992. "Residual-Based Tests for Cointegration in Models with Regime Shifts," RCER Working Papers 335, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafiq, Shuddhasawtta & Salim, Ruhul & Bloch, Harry, 2009. "Impact of crude oil price volatility on economic activities: An empirical investigation in the Thai economy," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 121-132, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Brittle, Shane, 2009. "Ricardian Equivalence and the Efficacy of Fiscal Policy in Australia," Economics Working Papers wp09-10, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Marcel Gorenflo, 2013. "Futures price dynamics of CO 2 emission allowances," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 1025-1047, December.
- Solarin, Sakiru Adebola & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2015.
"Natural gas consumption and economic growth: The role of foreign direct investment, capital formation and trade openness in Malaysia,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 835-845.
- Solarin, Sakiru Adebola & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2015. "Natural Gas Consumption and Economic Growth: The Role of Foreign Direct Investment, Capital Formation and Trade Openness in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 67225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Oct 2015.
- Damian S. Damianov & Diego Escobari, 2016. "Long-run Equilibrium Shift and Short-run Dynamics of U.S. Home Price Tiers During the Housing Bubble," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 1-28, July.
- Fernandez-Serrano, Jose L. & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon, 2001.
"Modelling evolving long-run relationships: the linkages between stock markets in Asia,"
Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 145-160, April.
- José L. Fernández-Serrano & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, "undated". "Modelling evolving long-run relationships: the linkages between stock markets in asia," Working Papers 2000-11, FEDEA.
- Miyao, Ryuzo, 2000. "The Role of Monetary Policy in Japan: A Break in the 1990s?," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 366-384, December.
- Ghosh, Sajal & Kanjilal, Kakali, 2014. "Long-term equilibrium relationship between urbanization, energy consumption and economic activity: Empirical evidence from India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 324-331.
- Francisco de Castro & José M. González-Páramo & Pablo Hernández de Cos, 2001. "Evaluating the dynamics of fiscal policy in Spain: patterns of interdependence and consistency of public expenditure and revenues," Working Papers 0103, Banco de España.
- Arize, Augustine C., 1998. "The long-run relationship between import flows and real exchange-rate volatility: The experience of eight European economies," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 417-435.
- Mr Mohammad Hossain & Prof Neil D. Karunaratne, 2002. "Export Response to the Reduction of Anti-Export Bias: Empirics from Bangladesh," Discussion Papers Series 303, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Roberto MartÃnez-EspiÃ±eira, 2007.
"An estimation of residential water demand using co-integration and error correction tec hniques,"
Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 10, pages 161-184, May.
- Roberto Martinez Espineira, 2004. "An Estimation of Residential Water Demand Using Co-integration and Error Correction Techniques," Others 0410002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinez-Espineira, Roberto, 2005. "An Estimation of Residential Water Demand Using Co-Integration and Error Correction Techniques," MPRA Paper 615, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2006.
- Ryuzo Miyao, 2002. "Liquidity Trap and the Stability of Money Demand: Is Japan Really Trapped at the Zero Bound?," Discussion Paper Series 127, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Tang, Chor Foon, 2008. "A re-examination of the role of foreign direct investment and exports in Malaysia's economic growth," MPRA Paper 38536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh, Sajal & Kanjilal, Kakali, 2016. "Co-movement of international crude oil price and Indian stock market: Evidences from nonlinear cointegration tests," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 111-117.
- Davidson, James & Monticini, Andrea, 2010.
"Tests for cointegration with structural breaks based on subsamples,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2498-2511, November.
- James Davidson & Andrea Monticini, 2007. "Tests for Cointegration with Structural Breaks Based on Subsamples," Discussion Papers 0704, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Damianov, Damian S & Escobari, Diego, 2015. "Long-Run Equilibrium Shift and Short-Run Dynamics of U.S. Home Price Tiers during the Housing Bubble," MPRA Paper 65765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose Fernandez-Serrano & Simon Sosvilla-Rivero, 2003.
"Modelling the linkages between US and Latin American stock markets,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(12), pages 1423-1434.
- José L. Fernández-Serrano & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, "undated". "Modelling the linkages between US and Latin American stock markets," Working Papers 2002-14, FEDEA.
- Sambulo Malumisa, 2015. "Structural Breaks, Stability and Demand for Money in South Africa," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 7(5), pages 79-90.
- Monastiriotis, Vassilis & Tunali, Cigdem Borke, 2020. "The sustainability of external imbalances in the European periphery," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101540, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zhuo Qiao & Keith Lam, 2011. "Granger causal relations among Greater China stock markets: a nonlinear perspective," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(19), pages 1437-1450.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:37:y:2005:i:15:p:1731-1736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.