Nash bargaining model of HMO premiums
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wholey, Douglas & Feldman, Roger & Christianson, Jon B., 1995. "The effect of market structure on HMO premiums," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 81-105, May.
- Caroline Hoxby & M. Daniele Paserman, 1998. "Overidentification Tests with Grouped Data," NBER Technical Working Papers 0223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Wholey, Douglas & Feldman, Roger & Christianson, Jon B. & Engberg, John, 1996. "Scale and scope economies among health maintenance organizations," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 657-684, December.
- Brooks, John M. & Dor, Avi & Wong, Herbert S., 1997. "Hospital-insurer bargaining: An empirical investigation of appendectomy pricing," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 417-434, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leo Turcotte & John Robst & Solomon Polachek, 2006.
"Medical interventions among pregnant women in fee-for-service and managed care insurance: a propensity score analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(13), pages 1513-1525.
- Turcotte, Leo & Robst, John & Polachek, Solomon, 2005. "Medical Interventions among Pregnant Women in Fee-for-Service and Managed Care Insurance: A Propensity Score Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1803, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Crespi, John M. & Xia, Tian & Jones, Rodney D., 2008. "Competition, Bargaining Power, and the Cattle Cycle," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6263, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Douglas Wholey & John Engberg & Cindy Bryce, 2006. "A descriptive analysis of average productivity among health maintenance organizations, 1985 to 2001," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 189-206, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:36:y:2004:i:12:p:1329-1336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .