Purchasing power parity over two centuries: trends and nonlinearity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dick van Dijk & Timo Terasvirta & Philip Hans Franses, 2002.
"Smooth Transition Autoregressive Models — A Survey Of Recent Developments,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-47.
- van Dijk, D.J.C. & Terasvirta, T. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2000. "Smooth transition autoregressive models - A survey of recent developments," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2000-23/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- van Dijk, Dick & Teräsvirta, Timo & Franses, Philip Hans, 2000. "Smooth Transition Autoregressive Models - A Survey of Recent Developments," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 380, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 17 Jan 2001.
- Lundbergh, Stefan & Terasvirta, Timo & van Dijk, Dick, 2003.
"Time-Varying Smooth Transition Autoregressive Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 21(1), pages 104-121, January.
- Lundbergh, Stefan & Teräsvirta, Timo & van Dijk, Dick, 2000. "Time-Varying Smooth Transition Autoregressive Models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 376, Stockholm School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivan Paya & David A. Peel, 2004. "Nonlinear Ppp Under The Gold Standard," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-24, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Tsangyao Chang & Tsung-Hsien Chen & Han-Wen Tzeng, 2017. "Revisiting purchasing power parity in Eastern European countries: quantile unit root tests," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 463-483, March.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Tsangyao Chang & Tsung-Pao Wu, 2015. "Purchasing Power Parity in Transition Countries: Panel Stationary Test with Smooth and Sharp Breaks," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-9, May.
- David A. Peel & Ioannis A. Venetis, 2005.
"Smooth Transition Models and Arbitrage Consistency,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 72(3), pages 413-430, August.
- D Peel & I A Venetis, 2005. "Smooth transition models and arbitrage consistency," Working Papers 566786, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:14:y:2008:i:1:p:11-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jyh-Lin Wu & Pei-Fen Chen & Ching-Nun Lee, 2009. "Purchasing Power Parity, Productivity Differentials And Non-Linearity," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(3), pages 271-287, June.
- Soubarna Pal, 2011. "Productivity Differential and Bilateral Real Exchange Rate between India and US," Journal of Quantitative Economics, The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 9(1), pages 146-155.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Ali Kutan & Su Zhou, 2009. "Towards solving the PPP puzzle: evidence from 113 countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(24), pages 3057-3066.
- Wan, Jer-Yuh & Kao, Chung-Wei, 2009. "Price discovery in Taiwan's foreign exchange market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 77-93, February.
- Tastan Huseyin, 2005. "Do real exchange rates contain a unit root? Evidence from Turkish data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(17), pages 2037-2053.
- Katja Funke & Isabell Koske, 2008. "Does the Law of One Price Hold within the EU? A Panel Analysis," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 14(1), pages 11-24, February.
- Banu Kurtaran, 2015. "Re-examining the PPP Hypothesis via Nonlinearity and Smooth Breaks," Econometrics Letters, Bilimsel Mektuplar Organizasyonu (Scientific letters), vol. 2(1), pages 1-21.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Omid Ranjbar, 2016. "Quantile unit root test and PPP: evidence from 23 OECD countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(31), pages 2899-2911, July.
- Ivan Paya & David A. Peel, 2005.
"A New Analysis Of The Determinants Of The Real Dollar-Sterling Exchange Rate: 1871-1994,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2005-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- I Paya & D Peel, 2005. "A new analysis of the determinants of the real dollar-sterling exchange rate: 1871-1994," Working Papers 565953, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Omay, Tolga & Hasanov, Mubariz & Emirmahmutoglu, Furkan, 2014. "Structural Break, Nonlinearity, and Asymmetry: A re-examination of PPP proposition," MPRA Paper 62335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:35:y:2003:i:5:p:609-617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .