The technical efficiency of schools in Chile
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fried, Harold O. & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Shelton S. (ed.), 1993. "The Measurement of Productive Efficiency: Techniques and Applications," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195072181.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ludger Wossmann, 2010.
"Families, schools and primary-school learning: evidence for Argentina and Colombia in an international perspective,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(21), pages 2645-2665.
- Woessmann, Ludger & Fuchs, Thomas, 2005. "Families, schools, and primary-school learning : evidence for Argentina and Colombia in an international perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3537, The World Bank.
- Wößmann, Ludger, 2010. "Families, schools and primary-school learning: Evidence for Argentina and Colombia in an international perspective," Munich Reprints in Economics 19682, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Christian von Hirschhausen & Astrid Cullmann & Andreas Kappeler, 2006.
"Efficiency analysis of German electricity distribution utilities - non-parametric and parametric tests,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(21), pages 2553-2566.
- von Hirschhausen, Christian R. & Cullmann, Astrid, 2005. "Efficiency Analysis of German Electricity Distribution Utilities : Non-Parametric and Parametric Tests," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 06/05, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Moisio, Antti & Aaltonen, Juho & Kirjavainen, Tanja, 2006. "Efficiency and Productivity in Finnish Comprehensive Schooling 1998-2004," Research Reports 127, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Alejandra Mizala & Pilar Romaguera, 2002. "Equity and Educational Performance," ECONOMIA JOURNAL, THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 219-274, January.
- Kristof de Witte & Laura López-Torres, 2015. "Efficiency in Education. A Review of Literature and a Way Forward," Working Papers 1501, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Apr 2015.
- Maria Alberta Oliveira & Carlos Santos, 2005. "Assessing school efficiency in Portugal using FDH and bootstrapping," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 957-968.
- W. Alexander & Alfred Haug & Mohammad Jaforullah, 2010.
"A two-stage double-bootstrap data envelopment analysis of efficiency differences of New Zealand secondary schools,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 99-110, October.
- W Robert J Alexander & Alfred A. Haug & Mohammad Jaforullah, 2007. "A two-stage double-bootstrap data envelopment analysis of efficiency differences of New Zealand secondary schools," Working Papers 0714, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Carmo Seabra & Marta Rosado, 2015. "Public and Private school management systems: A Comparative analysis," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 10,in: Marta Rahona López & Jennifer Graves (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 10, edition 1, volume 10, chapter 19, pages 375-394 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Claudio Thieme & Diego Prior & Víctor Giménez & Emili Tortosa, 2010. "Desempeño De Los Establecimientos Educativos:¿Un Problema De Recursos, Capacidades Organizacionales O Nivel Socioeconómico?," Working Papers 14, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Claudio Thieme & Diego Prior & Víctor Giménez & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2011. "Desempeño de los centros educativos: ¿un problema de recursos o capacidades organizativas?," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 199(4), pages 81-118, December.
- Ludger Wößmann, 2006. "Public-Private Partnership and Schooling Outcomes across Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 1662, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cheryl Gray & Tracey Lane & Aristomene Varoudakis, 2007. "Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth : Lessons for Eastern Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6883, December.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:7:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602427 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rajiv Banker & Hsihui Chang & Ehsan Feroz, 2014. "Performance measurement in nonprofit governance: an empirical study of the Minnesota independent school districts," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 221(1), pages 47-71, October.
- Thieme, Claudio & Prior, Diego & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2013. "A multilevel decomposition of school performance using robust nonparametric frontier techniques," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 104-121.
- Huguenin, Jean-Marc, 2015. "Adjusting for the environment in DEA: A comparison of alternative models based on empirical data," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 41-54.
- Kirjavainen, Tanja, 2007. "Efficiency of Finnish Upper Secondary Schools: An Application of Stochastic Frontier Analysis with Panel Data," Discussion Papers 428, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- M. C. Portela & A. S. Camanho, 2007. "Performance Assessment of Portuguese Secondary Schools," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 07, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_jors.2015.92 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:34:y:2002:i:12:p:1533-1552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.